Labour and Employment Law
In these fields, we offer legal services in all matters relating to labour relations, including individual employment contracts as well as collective labour agreements. We represent employers in arbitration matters and civil court disputes. We also provide legal counsel on issues relating to workmen’s compensation, occupational health and safety, Charter of Rights, personal privacy matters and access to information matters.
Our lawyers will anticipate future issues and provide short to long term solutions based on a strategic and proactive approach.
Our firm also provides assistance in labor contract negotiations and representation for grievances or legal remedies, including extraordinary remedies such as injunctions and judicial reviews, before both specialized and civil courts.
- Interpretation of collective agreements
- Grievance arbitration and dispute
- Employment contracts and termination
- Council and litigation relating to human rights
- Development and implementation of policies
- Management of employer-employee relations
- Council and general legal services to address issues related to work and employment